Poking The Bear

Monday, February 13, 2006

To Live And Buy In L.A. Rocking The Side Ponytail

Upon closer inspection of the two-thousand some odd dollar property tax bill I received from the county assessor last week, turns out that said bill was just a “supplement” as it clearly “reflects the increase in your (i.e, my) property taxes due to change in ownership occurring. Yummy.

If having “equity” means having a stack of crazy bills to be indebted to so long as I draw breath on this earth, then boy do I have a shitload of equity!

In other news, I’m trying to decide if I really like the Burberry Brit Red (Special Edition; we ain’t fucking around here, kids) enough to keep it or have it sent back to whence it came.

In even other news, I just put my hair in a side ponytail to see if it still looks as ridiculous as it did when I was seven. Sadly, yes. But you know, whatever, because I still rock the side ponytail harder than My Little Pony ever will.

Lastly, say what you will about Oasis, but “Wonderwall” still fucking rocks after all these years. Eleventh grade all over again. It never fails.

1 Comments:

  • I had to google Burberry Brit Red to remind myself what it was.

    Then I remembered when you took me into Sephora and showed it to me.

    Then I realized I'm going to have to give up another man card.

    By Blogger Nick, at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home