Poking The Bear

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Bloody Fingertine

I feel that it is only proper to follow up my near caterpillar mastication post with some lovely pictures of my bloody finger. But it’s okay, because my blog jumped the shark a long time ago.

Once upon a Tuesday afternoon, I went down to get the mail...and of course, sliced the shit out of my finger with the lid of the United States Postal Service mailbox. I wonder if a little blood and a band aid is covered under workman's comp?

Let's go to the tapes...




The camera phone TOTALLY adds 10 pounds!

2 Comments:

  • As I sat in my bed with WiFi, I pondered what chain of events could result from your spilling a few drops of blood into the mailbox.

    1. Some guy receives some Christmas card or something with your blood smeared on the envelope.

    2. Bloody envelope retrieved by garbageman, who gives it to crazy scientist brother.

    3. Crazy scientist uses blood in cloning experiment.

    4. Cloning experiment goes awry; Eti clones take over Los Angeles.

    5. Far-right lane of 101 freeway is never used again.

    By Blogger Nick, at 9:08 PM  

  • I have one word for you--Betadine. (The generic version is also fine) Ask Nick if you are unfamiliar w/this amazing product. I could have avoided a lot of misery if I had met it sooner in my life....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home