Poking The Bear

Friday, May 19, 2006

My New Favorite Hobby

If anyone still even bothers with this one-post-a-month / 98% defunct blog, then this one's for you.

My new favorite hobby has become Febreze-ing the shit out of my house. I've pretty much gone through an entire bottle in six days. Unfortunately, the smell lasts like 10 minutes, then goes away. But it's nice while it lasts.

Edit: For the record, my Febreze scent of choice is "Meadows and Rain." My razzle-dazzle bottle just so happens to quite exquisitely translate this into Espanol as "Praderas y Lluvia."

2 Comments:

  • Hmmmm, I was going to comment--but could not quite figure out how to phrase it--on the intensity of your Lost/OC feelings. Now I cannot help but wonder if all those Febreze fumes are the cause...Just a thought.... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

  • That's a very sharp-looking Febreze shot. Am I the only one who's noticed that there's been a lot of product placement in your blog lately?

    By Blogger Nick, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home