Poking The Bear

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Calvin, Ralph. Ralph, Calvin.

Not much going on today. No stories of the squirrel or elevator variety. Just a lot of tv last night and work this morning. I guess I could talk about the weather again, but I’m afraid that this blog cannot withstand jumping the shark twice. It’s like that age old saying: Jump the shark once, shame on Eti. Jump the shark twice, Eti’s blog sucks.

So, the only real news of interest, if anyone actually gives a rhino’s nad (shout out), is that I purchased Romance by Ralph Lauren on Tuesday.

I’ve been a Calvin Klein kind of girl for some time now. I mean, I’ve worn my fair share of perfumes over the years, but CK One is the one that’s stuck and endured the test of time. It’s been the one scent that I haven’t gotten sick of after a quarter bottle’s use.

So this week I decided to venture into Ralph Lauren territory. I actually wanted to get Romance last year (yeah, didn't we all), but for some reason, never quite got around to it.

I’m happy to say that I’m quite pleased with my purchase. The perfume itself is sweet, but with a little bit of a spicy kick, thus making it the good kind of sweet, as opposed to the pukey kind of sweet that old ladies wear.

The only downside is that its potency kind of wears off after a few hours. But I have only my body chemistry to blame. Regardless, this one’s definitely a keeper.

2 Comments:

  • I wear that too!!

    By Blogger Paula, at 12:52 PM  

  • Awesome! Well, you know what they say about great minds. Or is that great noses? Or maybe great boobs?

    By Blogger Eti, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home